Now hiring swim instructors and lifeguards!
We are currently hiring exceptional individuals to join our team! Because our staff is the heart of SCSC, we want to find mature, enthusiastic individuals who can make a commitment to our company and the families we serve.
Positions are available for:
All instructor training is done at our main facility in Noblesville, and typically takes 6 weeks based on previous experience and individual skills. Instructors are paid $8-$9/hour while training. Starting pay for instructors upon receiving their own classes is $9-15/hour based on experience. We offer lessons Monday through Saturday, in the mornings and evenings. Our program is open to children as young as 4 weeks through adults.
Instructor requirements include,
- Experience working with children
- Comfortable working in a pool for 3-4 hours
- Must be able to work from March-August
- Clear background check
- All applicants must provide three character references. There is no required format. Please have 3 individuals, both personal and professional, write a sincere letter endorsing you as an applicant. These references can be emailed directly to info @ stonycreekswimcenter.com with the subject “Instructor Applicant Reference”.
- Must work at least 2 shifts, including 1 weekday evening and Friday evening or Saturday morning
- Must have or receive American Red Cross First Aid, AED, & CPR certification*
- Infant/toddler instructors must receive USSSA Infant/Toddler certification**
Our indoor facility in Noblesville offers birthday parties, Parents’ Night Out events, and open swim. Our seasonal facility in Fishers is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day and we begin hiring for summer lifeguarding positions in February. Lifeguards are paid $9-$10/hour, based on experience.
Lifeguard requirements include,
- Must have current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification*
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must work a minimum of 2 shifts per month from September-May***
- Must be able to work from Memorial Day through Labor Day
*SCSC offers an American Red Cross CPR-PR course for staff 2-3 times per year and a full lifeguard class 1-2 times per year.
**SCSC provides a training course through the United States Swim School Association for all individuals interested in teaching infant/toddler classes.
***A “shift” for lifeguarding is considered one open swim date, birthday party, or Parents’ Night Out.