Stony Creek Camps provide a fun, engaging way for children 5 and older to make lasting friendships and learn the exhilarating feeling that only comes from being a part of something bigger. Our campers enjoy 2+ hours of pool time which includes a small-group swim lesson and free time. We utilize both indoor and outdoor activities while we learn to play sports, engage in ice-breakers and put our own personal spin on fun crafts!
The best part is that the kids will enjoy an exciting, adventured filled summer full of sports, crafts, and friends and mom and dad are free of the responsibility of planning all of those fun, exciting activities! Plus, summer camp at SC-Legends is tax deductible and a GREAT alternative to summer daycare.
Stony Creek strives to create life-long swimmers and our camp is no exception. We want our campers to not only know how fun the water is but also how to be safe in and around it. Because swimming is not only fun…it’s a necessity!
2017 Summer Camp Information
Camp Dates & Themes
*Week #5 will not meet on Tuesday, due to the 4th of July holiday.
|Week of July 4th (no camp on Tuesday)||$200|
|Whole Summer – 8 weeks, 1 child||$1620|
|Whole Summer – 8 weeks, 2 children*||$3200|
|Sibling Discount**||$25 off|
|Extended Care (7-9am & 4-6pm)||$7/session per child or $50/week per child|
*Two children in the same family.
**Discount applies when enrolled in the same camp.
Payment is due at the time of registration. If enrolling for multiple weeks, a payment plan can be set up. However, a $50 non-refundable deposit per week is due at the time of registration, which is applied towards the balance of the camps.
- Age requirements: must be 5 years old & completed at least one year of full-day preschool or kindergarten
- Camps meet daily from 9am-4pm, with extended available from 7-9am and 4-6pm.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and drink daily, but snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- Daily water safety lessons, swimming lessons, & free swim, except in inclement weather.
- SCSC must be notified of extended care needs prior to the start of camp. We cannot guarantee extended care if we are not notified before your child starts camp.
- Summer camps are tax deductible for summer child care purposes.
- Sibling & whole summer discounts are available for summer camps.
- SCSC “O-fish-L Camper” t-shirts are available to purchase for $10.
- All camp forms must be returned to SCSC by the first day of camp.
- We only require parents to complete one set of forms per child if participating in multiple camps.
Summer Camp Withdrawal & Refund Policy
In the event that it is necessary to withdraw your child, please refer to the information below regarding cancellations and refunds.
In order to receive a full refund, less the $50 non-refundable registration fee, we must receive written cancellation (email is accepted) no less than fourteen days prior to the start of camp.
Cancellations made less than fourteen days prior to the start of camp are not eligible for refunds, unless there is a severe medical or family emergency. In these rare cases, SCSC will evaluate the situation and make a decision regarding a refund. Additional documentation may be required.
If you need to change the week your child is enrolled, please contact us. We will be happy to change enrollment up to one week before the start of camp, as long as there is availability.
Camp Registration Packet
For questions or more information, please contact us!