While lessons are our primary focus, we offer additional programs for our clients to enjoy, such as Parents’ Night Out, open swim, competitive strokes clinics, conditioning classes, & more!
Parents’ Night Out
Parents’ Night Out is from 6:30-10:30pm and is open to children 4 years and older. Bring the kids for a fun evening of crafts, games, pizza, swimming, & a movie! Each month has a different theme, with different crafts and movies! The cost is $30 for the first child in a family and $25 for each additional child. There is a $5 discount per family for pre-registering (must register at least 24 hours in advance of the event). Click here for more information. Register below or call us at (317) 773-7399.
Guidelines & Registration Form
- Children must be at least 4 years old and fully potty trained in order to participate.
- Check-in begins at 6:30pm.
- Pizza and drinks will be provided. If a participant has severe allergies or food sensitivities, please notify us as soon as possible. Parents may be required to provide alternative snacks, drinks, etc.
- Activities include crafts, games, swimming, and a movie. Children who are not proficient swimmers will be required to stay in the shallow end of the small pool. The lifeguard may require any child to perform a swim test prior to allowing them to go into the big pool.
- A registration form is required. This form can be downloaded and submitted prior to the event or completed at SCSC. These forms are kept on file for one year.
Click on your desired date below to register for Parents’ Night Out.
- Friday, March 17th – Due to low registration, March PNO has been cancelled.
- Friday, April 21st
- Friday, May 12th
*In the event that fewer than 5 children are enrolled two days prior to a Parent’s Night Out event, the event will be cancelled and refunds will be issued to anyone who was pre-registered.
We will be offering stroke clinics once a month from September through April. These clinics are open to current SCSC students who are swimming at a Turtles level* or higher, as well as previous SC Swim Team participants. The cost is $25 for the first student in a family and $20 for each additional student (discount will be applied before charges are run).
This is a great chance for swimmers to work on specific strokes, fine tune technique, and improve their overall stroke knowledge. If your child is considering participating in summer swim team, we strongly recommend they attend these clinics. Register online through the Customer Portal or by calling our office.
*Must be a Dolphins level or higher to participate in the Butterfly Clinic.
**In the event that fewer than 5 children are enrolled two days prior to a Stroke Clinic, the clinic will be cancelled and refunds will be issued to anyone who was pre-registered.
Clinic Dates & Stroke Focus
- Log into the Customer Portal with the email address provided on your 2016 registration form (password can be reset with the same email address)
- Click on the “Enroll” tab
- Select “Stroke Clinics” under the Session drop-down menu
- Click on the clinic you wish to enroll in
- Enter the clinic date in the box that says “Date student will start”
- Select the student you wish to enroll (if you have multiple children on your account)
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of registering.
- Multi-student discounts will be applied before charges are run.
SCSC Conditioning Program
This program is designed to build endurance, develop swim team skills and promote swimming for fitness purposes. While some time will be used to fine-tune stroke technique, it is not the primary purpose of this program. Conditioning classes will be offered multiple times throughout the week. Swimmers are not required to attend class the same day each week.
Conditioning Days & Times
Open Conditioning – Swimmers can attend as many conditioning classes as they would like each month. Swimmers are encouraged to attend at least 2 days per week to fully benefit from the class. $110.00 per month
Class & Conditioning Combo – swimmers can attend 1 group class and 1 conditioning class each week. $110.00 per month
Class & Open Conditioning – swimmers can attend 1 group class each week and unlimited conditioning classes. $130.00 per month
General Information to participate in the Conditioning Program
In order to participate, students must be swimming at our Angler Fish or higher OR be at a Dolphins level and been a member of the SCSC swim team. The conditioning class will not be focusing on learning the strokes so it is important for the swimmers to know how to do the strokes.
Swimmers are not required to have a team suit or cap for the year-round conditioning class; however, if you are interested in purchasing a team suit, they will be available for purchase. All swimmers will be required to wear a swim cap during class and inter-squad meets.
Open swim is every Sunday from 4:00-6:00pm from September through May* at SCSC-Noblesville and is open to the general public.
- General Open Swim Information
- FREE for currently enrolled families**
- $5 per person or $20 per family for those not currently enrolled in lessons.
- We also offer 10-visit punch passes for $45 (one punch per person per visit).
- Children 3 years old and under are free with a paid, swimming adult (applies to children who are not currently enrolled).
- All children 5 years old and younger or non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult or pass a swim test to swim without an adult.
- Children under the age of 3 years old or any child who is not 100% potty trained must wear a reusable iPlay swim diaper (available for purchase in our office).
- All open swim dates are subject to change.
*Please note that during the summer months (June, July, & August) we do not have open swim at our Noblesville facility. We may offer occasional open swim times during the summer, but these will be announced beforehand.
**Does not apply to special and/or extra open swim dates (i.e. Swim with Santa, etc.)
SCSC offers a special discounted rate for families in the homeschool community. We partner with local homeschool groups and co-ops to provide lessons Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm. In order to receive this rate, families can contact their homeschool group or co-op. If your group is not currently partnering with SCSC, please have them contact us! We would love to set up a partnership. If you are not part of a local homeschool group or co-op, please contact us and we will work with you.
Adaptive Swimming Lessons
SCSC has one of the best adaptive swimming programs in the area. Our dedicated instructor, Miss Katie, has over 10 years of experience working with children and adults with developmental, physical, and emotional differences. Her training includes USSSA infant/toddler certification and courses in teaching children with different needs. Katie offers private, semi-private, and small group lessons. Please contact us to schedule an evaluation.
Water Safety Classes
Our goal at SCSC is to create children and families who are water-wise and safe in and around water. In the spring we are lucky to count ourselves as the corporate sponsor for the Noblesville Schools Water Safety Program. This program allows us to educate all first grade students in Noblesville about water safety. This is a great opportunity to work with our local fire and police departments and provide a service that we feel is a top priority!
We also offer a free Water Safety Day in the spring. This is open to the public and children and families of all ages. During this event we share basic safety information and water safety tips. We also teach children how to respond in an emergency and how they can help.
In the fall we participate in the Fishers Safety Day. This event is another chance for us to spread awareness in our community and reach as many people as possible. Along with almost 40 other organizations, the Fishers Safety Day provides demonstrations, games for the kids, and information on safety, including water, fire, crime prevention, health and wellness, and motor vehicle safety.
SCSC is also proud to offer water safety courses that are open to the community. The water safety course will teach parents and children about the dangers of water and how everyone can be water-wise. This is a great course for preschools, neighborhood groups, homeschool groups, or moms groups. If you are interested in hosting a water safety course, please contact us for available dates.